Account Information and Purchasing Online
How do I become a reseller?
Please visit the Apply For A Wholesale Account page and complete the online form and one of our sales team will access your application and be in touch. Alternatively please feel free to call and we can set you up over the phone.
Im already an existing reseller, how do I apply for a reseller login?
If you’re already an existing customer, you will already have a reseller login set up. Please call one of our friendly sales staff and we’ll be happy to assist in providing you these details.
How do I apply for credit terms?
If you’d like to set up a credit account with us, you will be required to complete a return a credit application form. This can be downloaded here **INSERT HYPERLINK**. Once completed please return to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
My credit card isn't working, how do I proceed with an order?
From time to time our payment system declines credit cards for one reason or another. If this happens to you, please call us immediately so we can help you complete your order manually over the phone.
I've forgot my password, how do I get a new one?
The quickest way to renew your password is ***INSERT NEW INSTRUCTIONS HERE***
Is it possible for you to bill my end-user directly?
As we are now a wholesale only company we do not open up new accounts for direct end-user customers. If your customer is looking to place an order for one of our products we can recommend the best partner based on your clients requirements. Please call one of our friendly sales staff to discuss.
Warranty and Returns
How do I return an item?
Can I return an item for refund?
If you return a product within 14 days of receiving it, and it is still in it’s original condition, we will charge a 10% re-stocking fee. If the product is deemed not in it’s original condition or not sellable ‘as new’, then we may at our discretion charge a re-stocking fee up to and including 25% or refuse the return. Please visit our support page and complete the form prior to returning it to us.
Freight costs to return your product is the customer’s responsibility.
Some consumables, replacement parts and accessories such as ear cushions, curly cords, ear buds and headbands will not be accepted for return if the packaging has been opened.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
What's the warranty on my item?
All manufacturers have different types and lengths of warranties. We try to list the warranty information on each item online, and you can use the list below as a guideline, but please use our support page and complete the returns form out for order specific warranty information.
* Products carry a 2 year warranty
* Spares and Accessories excluding batteries carry a 1 year Warranty
* Not covered:
a. Cases and Case Parts
- Modular Plugs
- Voice Tubes
- Decorative Finishes
- Eartips, Eartip Kits, Ear Cushions, Ear Loops and Ear Budeez
- Customer-replaceable Standard BatteriesAVER
* All cameras 3+2 years warranty
* Accessories 1 year
* All products and cables 2 year warranty
* SC 630/660 variants 3 year warranty
* Batteries last about two years but no guarantee beyond 1 year
* All Engenius are 12months but all accessories including batteries are 3months
* All Yeastar product are 3 years But the N- series & TA100 & TA200 are 2years.
* All Fanvil Product are 12 months
* All Escene Product are 12 months
* All Akuvox product are 12 months
* WiFI –Genius x1 are 12 months but batteries are 3 months
* 4G router are 12 months
* All the NEOS , 3G door station and gate opener, are 12 months
* WiFi Video doorbell are 12 months.
* AV & DV series are 12 months
* POE Switch are 12 months
* AP are 12 months
* Corded and cordless products: two (2) years from the date the products have been purchased
* BIZ 2400: three (3) years from the date the products have been purchased
* Limited-life consumable components and accessories subject to normal wear and tear are exempt from Warranty, unless they are found to be defective or broken upon purchase of the product. This includes among others:
* Basic QD to modular plug cords
* Basic QD to device specific plug cords
* Basic USB cords
* Adapter plugs
* LINK Mobile cords
* Modular RJ9 to RJ9 cords
* Ear cushions
* Ear tips
* Ear hooks
* Headset stands
* Microphone windscreens
* Decorative finishes
* Foam products
* Removable batteries
* All products 1 year
* All units & accessories inc. batteries 1 year
* All units & accessories inc. batteries 1 year
* All Spectralink products have a 1 year warranty.
*IQ50, IQ330, IQ333, IQ335 – 3 Years
*IQ331 – 5 Years
*IQ260, IQ281, IQ750 – 6 Years
* Hardware has 1 year
* This Warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions first.
How do I track my order?
The tracking details are included on each invoice we issue, these are emailed out at the end of each day once the courier leaves. You can also log into your account online and find the tracking details for your order under *****ENTER WHERE THIS IS NESTED IN CUSTOMER ACCOUNT*****
We ship using either Couriers Please (Prefix CPAK) or StarTrack (Prefix ISYZ). You can track your orders using the links below:
When will I receive my order?
If we have stock of your ordered item, it is despatched from our warehouse within 24hrs of your order. We deliver to almost all areas Australia wide, for most items we use overnight airfreight (some rural areas may incur delays of 2-3 days), but for bulky items or larger orders we use road transport.
What is the cut off time for orders?
Our delivery trucks leave between 3:30pm and 4:00pm AEST. To ensure your order is processed in time for same day dispatch (depending on stock availability) please have your order in before 2:30pm.
If your order is urgent, and you submit your order after 2:30pm, please call us to advise and we will do our best to expedite the order.
How much is shipping?
Delivery is a flat rate of $16.50 inc gst, regardless of the size of the order.
A re-delivery freight charge of $16.50 inc gst will apply if the courier is unable to complete a delivery due to incorrect address details being supplied.
Can I collect my order?
Yes absolutely. You can collect your order from our office located at 24 Devlan Street, MANSFIELD QLD 4122
Do you send to PO boxes?
Unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Is there a minimum order amount to get free shipping?
No. We have a flat rate delivery of $16.50 per order regardless of the size of the order. We only charge freight to cover courier costs and to allow us to offer competitive wholesale rates for all of our products.
Do you part-ship?
Yes, but not automatically. We try to ship all orders complete, as we can usually fulfil the order in 2-3 days even when we’re out of stock of some items. If the backorder is expected to take longer than this we will generally part ship the order for you, depending on the items ordered. We don’t automatically part-ship, as a large percentage of our orders contain one or two items that will not work independently (e.g. Headset & Connection Cord).
If your order is urgent, or you require an expedited delivery, then please call our sales staff to advise and we will proceed accordingly.
We do not charge additional freight charges for part shipments.
Do you ship overseas?
We do not accept order from, or ship to, outside of Australia, except on a case-by-case basis and all import & export duties are the customers responsibility.