KONFTEL 300IP POE CONFERENCE PHONE
The Konftel 300IP is a flexible SIP-based conference phone, perfect for companies that use IP voice services. Its clear, natural sound comes from OmniSound, Konftel’s patented wideband audio technology. The stylishly designed Konftel 300IP is packed with intelligent features for more efficient conference calls.
Record and store meetings on a SD memory card. Use the conference guide to call pre-programmed groups with just a few simple pushes of a button. Conveniently import and export contact details via the Web interface. Create your own phone book with the personal user profile feature.
The Konftel 300IP is also ideal for larger conferences since it can accommodate expansion microphones, an external wireless headset and a PA system. With the Konftel 300IP your company will have a conference phone that combines all the benefits of IP voice service with innovative new features.
- Konftel 300IP POE
- Network Cable
Features & Specifications:
- OmniSound® Wideband
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, 360˚
- Reception area: up to 12 people (30 m2/320 sq ft)
- Speakers: frequency range: 200–7000 Hz
- Volume: Max 90 db SPL 0.5 m
- Equalizer: soft, neutral, bright
- Display: Illuminated graphical LCD, 128 x 64 px
- Kensington security slot
- Size: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm
- Two-year Warranty
- Conference guide: 20 groups per user profile, 4 participants/group
- Configuration: Via integrated web server, HTTP or HTTPS
- Ethernet: RJ45.
- AUX (headset/PA): Modular 4/4.
- Expansion microphones: Modular 4/4
- Network addressing: DHCP and static IP.
- NAT traversal: STUN, ICE and TURN.
- Connection protocol: SIP 2.0 (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs).
- Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS and SIPS.
- Security: 802.1x Authentification, SRTP and TLS.
- Quality of Service: DiffServ, VLAN 802.1p/Q.
- Audio support Codecs: G722, G711 A-law, G711 μ-law, G729ab.
- DTMF tone generation: RFC, SIP INFO, In-band.
- Time servers: NTP and SNTP.
Contact sales for more info on 1800 882 488